WHAT OTHERS SAY
Our Latest News
The story of virtual coins started when David Chaum developed the very first cryptographic system named eCash. Almost 12 years […]
Long before the term “Influencer” was invented, young people have always disrupted societal norms and started new trends. However, today […]
- The Holy Grail for crypto traders: Consistent average returns over 5%
Over 2,000 data points consistently demonstrate a singular truth: Crypto asset prices tend to increase when this quant algorithm identifies bullish conditions.
- El Salvador celebrates Black Friday, buys 100 BTC for 20% off
With the addition of the 100 coins today, El Salvador holds 1,220 BTC, worth roughly $66.3 million following the crypto asset's drop to the $54,000s.
- Bitcoin offers ‘Black Friday deal’ with sub-$55K BTC price — Just like 2020
A strange sense of déjà vu pervades crypto markets as Black Friday delivers a rare buying opportunity right on cue.
- Two Bitcoin funds launched in Singapore by MAS-regulated fund manager
The new Bitcoin funds aim to provide simple and secure exposure to Bitcoin for professional investors.
- New German government cites crypto in coalition agreement
The new German coalition is aiming to make the “European financial market supervisory law” fit for crypto assets and businesses.