WHAT OTHERS SAY
Our Latest News
Most millennials grew up on the fantasy of The American Dream: happiness predicated on amassing enormous wealth, promised to be […]
The story of virtual coins started when David Chaum developed the very first cryptographic system named eCash. Almost 12 years […]
- Will bulls take charge now that Bitcoin price trades above a long-term trendline resistance?
Bitcoin bulls celebrated BTC’s push through a long-term trendline resistance, but has anything actually changed?
- Bitcoin derivatives data reflects traders’ belief that $20K will become support
Declining interest in margin shorts and a balanced risk perception in options markets highlight a possible path to $21,500 for BTC price.
- The world’s cultural heritage is being preserved one NFT at a time
The Monuverse is taking some of the world’s most precious monuments and preserving them forever as NFTs in the digital universe.
- Michael Saylor snubs claims he doesn’t use Bitcoin Lightning Network
Saylor wanted to demonstrate just how well he can use Bitcoin’s layer-2 Lightning Network by hosting a meme competition.
- Nasdaq needs clear regulations before launching crypto exchange, says VP
Nasdaq said that the retail side of the crypto market is quite saturated at the moment, with many service providers looking to fulfill retail investors’ needs.