WHAT OTHERS SAY
Our Latest News
The story of virtual coins started when David Chaum developed the very first cryptographic system named eCash. Almost 12 years […]
Long before the term “Influencer” was invented, young people have always disrupted societal norms and started new trends. However, today […]
- Price analysis 9/17: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, UNI, LUNA
Bitcoin is sustaining above its immediate support, but several altcoins are showing signs of profit-booking.
- Here’s how traders knew LUNA and RAY were on the verge of a bullish breakout
Here’s how savvy traders booked front-row seats for last week’s 50% rally from LUNA and RAY.
- DCG-backed Korean exchange faces closure if it can’t find banking partner
South Korean crypto exchange Gopax has told users if it can’t resolve its banking difficulties before a looming regulatory deadline, it will need to shut down.
- 200 smart contracts on Cardano... but there’s a catch
One third-party explorer puts the number of time-locked Cardano smart contracts over 2,000.
- El Salvador’s credit rating could take a hit amid Bitcoin adoption, warns S&P Global
S&P Global believes El Salvador’s recognition of Bitcoin as legal tender has brought “immediate negative implications” for its credit rating.