WHAT OTHERS SAY
Our Latest News
Most millennials grew up on the fantasy of The American Dream: happiness predicated on amassing enormous wealth, promised to be […]
The story of virtual coins started when David Chaum developed the very first cryptographic system named eCash. Almost 12 years […]
Long before the term “Influencer” was invented, young people have always disrupted societal norms and started new trends. However, today […]
- Celsius Network hires advisers ahead of potential bankruptcy: Report
Restructuring, bankruptcy, buyouts... media outlets are swarming with different reports on the next steps Celsius may take.
- Gensler appeals for ‘one rule book’ in negotiations with CFTC over crypto regulation
In an interview with The Financial Times, SEC chair Gary Gensler said he is working on a memorandum of understanding with the agency’s digital asset market co-r...
- Breaking: Harmony’s Horizon Bridge hacked for $100M
The layer-1 blockchain’s main bridge between Ethereum, Binance Chain and Bitcoin has been exploited for nine figures but says its BTC bridge has not been affect...
- Chainalysis tips Australia will crack down on misleading crypto ads
Chainalysis head of international policy Caroline Malcolm explained this means bringing crypto-assets into a similar regulatory regime to financial products as ...
- Bybit enters into settlement agreement with Ontario Securities Commission
Bybit is currently holding listing discussions with the provincial regulator, and if the process fails, the firm will cease operations in Ontario.