WHAT OTHERS SAY
Our Latest News
Most millennials grew up on the fantasy of The American Dream: happiness predicated on amassing enormous wealth, promised to be […]
The story of virtual coins started when David Chaum developed the very first cryptographic system named eCash. Almost 12 years […]
- Protocol Labs, Chainalysis and Bittrex add to crypto layoff season
Crypto execs suggested that the "extremely challenging" times forced them to cut jobs in order to “weather this extended" crypto winter.
- FBI seizes $100K in NFTs from scammer following ZachXBT investigation
The seized property included a Bored Ape Yacht Club and Doodles NFT, 85.6 Ether and a flashy Audemars Piguet watch which ultimately helped ZachXBT identify the ...
- $20K Bitcoin may return, says analyst as US unemployment hits 54-year low
Bitcoin buyers may get a chance to “load up” below $22,000 on the back of employment statistics.
- Binance severs ties with Indian crypto exchange WazirX
According to the announcement, WazirX has until the end of the day UTC on Feb. 3 to withdraw all remaining funds it stores in Binance wallets.
- Australia introduces classification for crypto assets
The national regulators identified four major products in the crypto sector.