WHAT OTHERS SAY
Our Latest News
Most millennials grew up on the fantasy of The American Dream: happiness predicated on amassing enormous wealth, promised to be […]
The story of virtual coins started when David Chaum developed the very first cryptographic system named eCash. Almost 12 years […]
- SEC chair’s crypto oversight strategy in question as ecosystems collapse
Congressman Tom Emmer showed concerns about the oversight strategy implemented by Gary Gensler, the chair of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for the...
- Binance proof of reserves is ‘pointless without liabilities:’ Kraken CEO
According to Powell, a complete proof-of-reserve audit must include the sum of client liabilities, user-verifiable cryptographic proof that each account was inc...
- Programming languages prevent mainstream DeFi
Asset-oriented programming makes fundamental functions native to the programming language. DeFi needs more of that to improve security.
- American regulators to investigate Genesis and other crypto firms
Alabama and several other U.S. states are investigating alleged securities violations and connections with retail investors.
- How bad is the current state of crypto? On-chain analyst explains
Despite the widespread loss of confidence in crypto following the FTX collapse, Bitcoin’s on-chain data gives investors hope.