WHAT OTHERS SAY
Our Latest News
Most millennials grew up on the fantasy of The American Dream: happiness predicated on amassing enormous wealth, promised to be […]
The story of virtual coins started when David Chaum developed the very first cryptographic system named eCash. Almost 12 years […]
- Korean regulators investigate banks over $6.5B tied to Kimchi premium
South Korean financial regulators are looking into the massive amount of foreign remittances of cash that came from crypto exchanges.
- Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton among 19 celebs called out for shilling NFTs
Consumer watchdog group Truth in Advertising says celebrities promoting nonfungible tokens on their social media channels is an area “rife with deception.”
- Ethereum ICO-era whale address transfers 145,000 ETH weeks before the Merge
The amount of ETH transferred just a month before the Merge has generated community curiosity, with some claiming it’ll be dumped while others say it’s for stak...
- Crypto needs ‘enabling environment,’ Philippines central bank says
The Philippine central bank sees crypto's potential for improving domestic and cross-border payments, but the authority is still negative about crypto as a lega...
- Samsung Next exec argues Web3 projects must face the challenge of utility
Raymond Liao believes 2022 is a good time for product builders and investors to focus on the Web3 space.