WHAT OTHERS SAY
Our Latest News
Most millennials grew up on the fantasy of The American Dream: happiness predicated on amassing enormous wealth, promised to be […]
The story of virtual coins started when David Chaum developed the very first cryptographic system named eCash. Almost 12 years […]
- Bitcoin options data shows bulls aiming for $17K BTC price by Friday’s expiry
BTC bulls could secure a $130 million profit in the Dec. 9 options expiry, but bears aim to balance the scales by keeping Bitcoin price below $17,000.
- Institutional investors still eye crypto despite FTX collapse
Data from crypto exchange Bitstamp shows that institutional registrations on the trading platform increased by 57% in November.
- Japan recommends against algorithmic backing in stablecoins
The potential legal status of the Japanese Financial Service Agency’s recommendation is not clear as the current legislation is silent on algorithmic stablecoin...
- Decentraland launches virtual property renting for LAND owners
The metaverse platform announced that users who own LAND within Decentraland can officially rent out the rights to the space through the digital marketplace.
- Report outlines reasons why stakeholders are against CBDC
The American Banking Banking Association highlighted that a CBDC issued by the U.S. Federal Reserve lacks “compelling use cases.”